Monday, January 9, 2012

Post Xmas Schtuff

Hey...I'm here, why not post, right?

My latest music acquisitions, in no particular order are:
Anthrax - Worship Music (*****) (CD)
Maroon 5 - Hands all over (****) (CD)
Victorious - Music from the Nick TV Show (****) (CD)
James Brown - Plays New Breed (Boo-Ga-Loo) - Haven't listened yet but hey - it's James Brown! (LP)


I'm currently using a friends 1967 Sansui 1000A as my primary receiver.  It's a tube amp and it has a nice, warm sound to it (as most tube amps do I suppose).  It's only 2 channel, so I don't have my rear speakers hooked up.  I *love* the sound of the Sansui, but I almost prefer the 4-channel quadraphonic sound that my Pioneer QX-8000 produces.  Kind of a toss-up really.  They both have their charms.  I'm lucky that I can swap out whenever I want to if I feel like changing things up.

That's all for now.  I'm hoping that someone at Google gets the kinks worked out of their Blogger app for Android.  If that happens, you'll probably see a lot more action in this blog. Probably.

No comments: